Blue Sky School’s Changemakers: Mind-Mapping a problem by Emi!

Last Thursday, Deagan ran a workshop called “Changemakers Mind-Mapping.” Helping learners become a Change-Maker is one of Blue Sky’s goals. In this workshop, we sat down with a group with and a big paper in front of us. We discussed an issue and were looking for the problems that created that issue. For example, my group did “fake news” on climate change. It was fun and I wanted more time to discuss the issue! 
Deagan said: “I wish that there was more time.” 
I do too!

From this workshop, we learned that to be a changemaker you have to dissect a problem into many different problems that may have lead to it. I think we did pretty good because everyone seemed so engaged in what we were doing.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thought and Emotions are like Snowballs by Bella

My Learning Brain by Charlotte

What’s that Blob in my Skull? by Jaden