First Impressions - by Mina

I have had many first-days-of-school, but never have I had a smile still on my face by the end of the day.

Blue Sky School is a safe place to try and be yourself with no judgment. A soon as I step through the front door,s I am greeted with friendly faces and welcoming hugs. I’m new here but only after 2 days here I can tell that this school is one-of-a-kind.

Blue Sky School is equipped for every child’s needs, whether it be a “Zen Den”  to take a break or a kitchen to develop culinary skills,They have a way of making it seem like every learner belongs here and that they have a place. No matter your age or how good you are at a certain subject, every learner is equal.









Blue Sky School’s priorities are all about kindness, respect and responsibility and how you use those skills inside and outside of the school.


I’m really exited to join this incredible community!











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thought and Emotions are like Snowballs by Bella

What’s that Blob in my Skull? by Jaden

My Learning Brain by Charlotte