Dear Blue Sky School


Dear Blue Sky School,




In the past I had a very tough time, I wasn't going to school, I didn't believe in myself, and I didn’t trust anyone. I felt as if everyone had given up on me, but most of all I had given up on myself. Thanks to Blue Sky School my whole life has been changed for the better. Blue Sky has helped me so much, when I’m here I learn, I grow, and I take huge leaps towards my future. This environment helped me realize that I always had talents but needed a way to express them and allow them to shine.






I want to say thank you to everyone at Blue Sky for giving me the chance to experience this school. The past four months have been the best of my life. If you would have told me two years ago that I would be in such an astonishing place with such amazing people I wouldn't have believed you. However, everyone at Blue Sky has made me feel so loved and respected and you all mean so much to me. I have actually learned stuff here and I have grown so much. I have made actual real friends that I hope to keep close to me for the rest of my life. Everyone was so supportive and kind every single day. I loved the doggy piles, being Emi’s human pillow, doing our bikeride, going on walks at lunch, hanging out with my friends, walking with friends in the mornings. Having amazing conversations in the cars while on field trips, acting in our play, Annie and Otto. Acting in Will’s plays and not having to feel embarrassed about it. Thank you for changing my life forever. I know I’m not the only one leaving but I think I speak for all of us when I say, we love Blue Sky, and we are sad to leave. I hope that someway somehow everyone who has left and who is leaving can come back one day. Now that I have made a very sappy and cheesy paragraph I want to say: “have a great summer! I love you guys.”






Sincerely Jessica Elizabeth Rice




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What’s that Blob in my Skull? by Jaden

My Learning Brain by Charlotte

Important People in Suits Talking About Canada (Political Debate) - by Kiara